Monday, September 20, 2010

Pom at LFW: Doggy Style-Mulberry's VIPs (Very-Important-Pets)


Yesterday Mulberry held their SS11 show at Claridges and invited a pack of London's premier doginistas to take in the show--all of us clad in our finest newest CURRENT season Mulberry sweaters and coats. Whilst I of course stole the spotlight in my black wool jacket complete with gold buttons, an catty little maltipoo decided to steal my look. As our mommies oohed and ahhed and tried to shoot us together in our matching coats, I let issue from my little lips a mighty snarl that warned the white fluffy creature to think twice before stealing my style again. The presumptuous pup then tried to stick her nose in MY Jaeger bag, which was too much for me to handle, so I attempted to nip her but Mommy reprimanded me. Meanwhile, as the paps fawned over Alexa Chung in the front row, we pups were too busy sniffing one another and checking who rocked which look best--seriously, fashion dogs can be such bitches. So here's a selection of the day's best dressed, obviously featuring an ample selection of prime shots of Mulberry's favorite mutt (just kidding, you know I'm purebred) me, myself and I, the Princess Pomeranian. Stay tuned for my EXCLUSIVE interview with Armani, the luscious Frenchie who walked the Mulberry dogwalk alongside the ginger models (click here to read Mommy's show review from NYFW). There may or may not have been a canine spark between us, I won't deny it, I have a weakness for older, French-speaking, model dogs. Especially ones called Armani. WOOOOOOOF!!!

xx



"Ugg, can't believe you copied my outfit"
"Smooching dogwalk-side, why are pugs so easy?"
"Hello Mr. Man, I like my men big, burly n' Mulberry clad"
 
 
 
"Doggle in the front row"
"And Alexa Chung too"
"LOVE your charm collar!!"
 
 
"Finally, my turn on the DogWalk"
 
 
 
"Mommy's home!!!!!!!!"
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. nice dress, this seem like the best show, just fun, and not so serious, mulberry, we love you for this...

    ReplyDelete