Saturday, April 2, 2011

Fabulous Dog: Wolves, Badgers and Pomeranians

Who is this man and why has he got a badger head on?? What fools these humans be...
A few weeks ago, I attended an event among friends in my ex-neighborhood Notting Hill to help concept store Wolf & Badger celebrate their first birthday. While I was accustomed of course to the usual set of characters patrolling the party (the London fash pack is not an ever evolving one) I was, however, very surprised to be the only four legged creature in the building. Neither wolves nor badgers were anywhere to be seen, and I had to reconcile myself to the fact that my Uncle Bert was as hairy my fellow party-goers would get. But that's ok, reigning four legged queen as per usual, I enjoyed watching my human companions getting rowdier and rowdier by the straw-sipped cosmo and all in all thoroughly enjoyed the night.

If not badgers, Uncle Bert will do
Last night a DJ saved my life (with a vintage Hermes scarf)
Mommy's home from Paris!!! (photo by Livin' Cool)
Puppy wants a cockatil (photo by Livin' Cool)

1 comment:

  1. It seems that you are a big lover of Pomeranians. I hope that your love with them will remain till the end.

    ReplyDelete